Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Win Deal Ltd.Block B,The Crescent Building,Northwood,Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland. In the terms and conditions "we", "our", "us" and the "Publisher" refers to Windeal.ie
Terms and Conditions Updates
You agree to use the website for your personal use only and that non of the website’s service or facilities will be used for commercial purpose. We encourage you to keep a copy of this Terms and conditions securedly saved to your device for reference.
A) Age and responsibility:
- We encourage users who have attained the age of 18 or has the consent of legal guardian / parents with whom the contract legally stands in the case of User’s below the age of 18. Contents in some category of advertisement may not be appropriate for users below the age mentioned and may not carry a warning flag or notice.
- You will soley be responsible for all financial transactions made through your login or those who use your login.
B) Restrictions on right of use:
- Do not use the website service for participation in or group others to participate in sending chain letters, junk email, spam, duplicate or unsolicited communications.
- Do not post obscene, defamatory, seditious, indecent, offensive, incite racial hatred or incite a crime, be menacing or scandalous or inappropriate.
- Do not post or use any material, content, text on our website that is in breach of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or any other proprietary right of any other party.
- You accept to use this website that has been specifically designed for use in the Republic of Ireland, and you also agree not to use or access it in and from jurisdictions in which it or its contents are restricted or prohibited by local law.
- Do not use this website in any manner that can damage, disable, overload or hamper the website, its facilities, features and/or services or infringe with any other party's use and/or benefits of this website, its facilities and/or services.
- Do not attempt unauthorised access to this website, its facilities and/or services or any accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Windeal.ie website, its facilities and/or services through hacking, password miming or any other means.
- Windeal.ie do not take any responsibility or Liability for any technical or typographical snags. Content of this Terms and condition may not be altered or updated from time to time and do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date nor any liability for any failure to do so. Windeal.ie in no manner gurantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the contents of this website or the advertisements posted on this website. The use of this website is at your own risk.
- Windeal.ie at its sole discretion, reserves the right to pursue all of its legal options upon breach by you of these Terms and conditions of Use, including but not limited to removal of your advertisement from this website, immediate termination of your registration and restricting your ability to access this website, or if Windeal.ie is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to this website.
Communication with other users and their data usage
Windeal.ie or it’s management will not be held responsible to verify the identity of a website user or content of materials advertised by them. Users from different background, culture or community are bound to use ther website and at time may not fully comply with the website policies or it’s terms , so in such circumstances , when you make use of Windeal.ie facilities and services, you are likely to be exposed to objectionable or offensive content. Such contents are to be reported or must be brought to our attention for timely actions. You can use the contact us page to report such situations.
Windeal.ie in no manner interfear with your deals with other website users for payment, delivery of goods, quality, warranty, condition of product.
Windeal.ie accepts no responsibility for transactions that take place on the site but reserve the right to monitor or to intervene in disputes between you and other users; It is purely on our discreation.
You need to take necessary precautions when you purchase a product from a user and must be your own decision. Windeal.ie has no obligation to be involved in any dispute between you and a third party or advertiser.
Account creation with Windeal.ie
You need not create an account to view the advertisements on Windeal.ie. An account need to be created only when you wish to post an advertisement , save an advertisement to favorites or contact a advertiser.You can create an account wither by using your social media info or use our regular sign up form.
- General registration:You will be asked to provide some basic information which will be used by Windeal.ie to verify your identity and allow communication directly with buyers/sellers. Based on your chosen preferences, we may also send you news of company or product updates.
- Non of your personal information will be sold or knowingly passed on any from your account to any 3rd party, except information which is required to provide the service between buyers and sellers. Your details and privacy are important to us. Please report if your information has been altered or compromised in any manner immediately with us through the contact-us page on this website.
Windeal.ie may restrict the user ID or password that you can choose. We reserve the right to do this at our discretion. You may not select a user ID which:
- Violates any trademark or other proprietary right.
- Misleadingly impersonates someone else.
- Contains any profanity, is vulgar or offensive, or promotes any illegal activity.
- Contains “Windeal.ie” terms or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with Windeal.ie or any other party.
All information supplied must be complete and accurate. You are responsible for all actions taken under your account and you agree only to use or utilise this website using your own User ID and password. You must make reasonable efforts to keep your password safe and not disclose it to any other person or permit either directly or indirectly any other person to utilise your User ID or password. You agree to immediately notify Windeal.ie of any unauthorised use of your User ID and/or password. Windeal.ie can terminate your registration without prior notice at the discretion of Windeal.ie.
Advertisement / Posting Ads
Prices quoted on Windeal.ie are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
Windeal.ie as a publisher will not be legally responsible for the content or statement in a content of an advertisement placed by a user.
All material contained on Windeal.ie is accepted for publication and published in good faith, but it is emphasised that Windeal.ie does not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message published (nor is any kind of warranty expressed or implied by such publication) and that Windeal.ie specifically disclaims all and any liability (including negligence) to advertisers or users and any other third party whatsoever for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever including but not limited to direct or indirect special consequential or other loss or damage howsoever arising whether due to inaccuracy, error or omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Windeal.ie or its servants or agents or any other person.
When deemed necessary all information may be edited and categorised at the our discretion. Windeal.ie cannot guarantee and specifically disclaim all and any liability to advertisers, should the advertisement have to be re-categorised, edited or altered in any way to comply with our terms & requirements.
Commercial advertisements will remain active on the website till the term of the contract between the advertiser and Windeal.ie.and will be removed whether agreed by both parties or otherwise, all advertisements will be ceased. Commercial users, can choose to remove any or all of their advertisements at any stage, throughfrom their “ Dashboard”pages.
No refund will be made to the Advertisers who wish to cancel their advertisement once their advertisement has been approved and has appeared online.
Options to Pay for an Ad
When processing payments on Windeal.ie, whether directly to us or otherwise we use a number of third parties to help make the process as secure and convenient as possible. Meet our payment partners:
Who is PayPal?
Selling goods or product for a profit such as a sole-trader, partnership, or a company are considered as a commercial user . Your advertisements on windeal.ie will be highlighted with clear icons or labels in the Ads listing page and Ads details page.You need to tick the option “Trade ads” option to get the identity. If you fail to do so and post an Ad, the same will be considered as a violation of the websites terms and conditions and may lead to the removal of your Ad.
All commercial customers must be familiar with the distance selling Regulations and comply with all applicable legislation including the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, Consumer Protection Act 2007, together with the Data Protection Acts 1988 - 2003.
As per the European Communities Regulations (Directive 2000/31/EC) Regulations 2014, all commercial advertisers operating online must mandatorly provide the following details when registering to place a classified ad:
- Full contact details of your business, as well as the address to which to address complaints.
- You should also clearly identify the cost of communication between you and the buyer, if it is above a basic rate.
- Details of any relevant trade organisations or authorisation scheme.
- Clearly indicate the prices, tax and delivery costs if relevant and arrangements for payment.
- Conditions of after-sale customer assistance and services, and commercial guarantees.
- The validity of an offer. The duration of the contract, if applicable, and the conditions for terminating it if it is extended automatically or is of unlimited duration. The minimum period of your obligations under the contract, if applicable.
- The explaination of a customer’s right of cancellation set out in clear and intelligible language or if the type of goods being sold are not subject to a statutory right of cancellation then this must also be made clear to the customer.
- Clearly state whether you will bear the costs of returning the goods, or, the estimated cost of returning the goods or if you will not bear the cost and they cannot be returned by normal post.
- Detailed complaints handling and returns policy.
- VAT number (if your online sale of goods are subject to VAT) or registration number.
In addition to the rules mentioned above, seller’s warrant and undertake that they shall:
- Post Ads with accurate details and photographs.
- Post one item per ad, and only choose one category for your ad. Multiple and duplicate ads will be deleted.
- Post the same (or lower) asking price as advertised on your website/store, etc.
- Mark your ad as sold when an item becomes unavailable or is sold out.
- Check your ads/emails regularly and respond to comments within 24 hours (except at weekends and public holidays).
Windeal.ie in no manner accept responsibility for any liability or loss of whatever nature incurred as a result of inaccurate or misleading information provided by a shop/commercial user.
Guidelines for Buyer
- If you agree to purchase an item from one of the seller, then you are contracting directly with the seller. No contract exists between you and Windeal.ie
- You agree to accept confirmation of the contract via email although it shall be at the discretion of individual sellers to also provide you with such confirmation in paper form.
- The Ads package purchase price will be charged to your selected method of payment
Guidelines for Seller
- When registering as a business seller you will be required to provide the following information:
- Complete contact details of your business to include but not limited to name, address, contact details including an email contact.
- Information on any relevant trade organisations or authorisation scheme.
- Prices, tax and delivery costs must be mentioned clearly.
- Offer prices must mention the duration of remains valid.
- Clear statement on the rights of cancellation and Return Policy.
- Your Return policy must be compliant with the European Union (Consumer Rights, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2014.
- How the user can register its choice in relation to direct marketing.
- By registering as a business seller you agree, undertake and warrant to:
- Adhere to our Payment Terms as set out below.
- Adhere with all applicable legislation including the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, Consumer Protection Act 2007, all relevant e-commerce and distance selling legislation together with the Data Protection Acts 1997 - 2003.
- Adhere with the Delivery Policy.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Buyer & Seller
Windeal.ie is a online classifieds website where a buyer or seller can post a classifieds Ad expressing interest to buy or sell a product. Windeal.ie charges a buyer or seller only for listing the advertisement in the website for a particular period of time under a category as advertising space rental.
Payment received for listing an advertisment will not be refunded under any circumstances.
A. Massage Advertisements
All massage customers must place their advertisements through our sales team. Massage ads will only be accepted for use online on submission of proof that the advertiser holds a valid certification to practise therapeutic massage. Windeal.ie reserve the right to publish, alter or amend any advertisement Windeal.ie deem unsuitable. Please call  to have your business listed.
B. Placing Animal Advertisements
- It is mandatory that Ads for the sale of animals or pets must atleast post one photo of the animal intended for sale. Such ads posting will be removed without any notice. Users who do not adhere to this condition may be banned from using the website.
- Any ad found to be posted for selling or buying animals or pets for fighting, blood spot or otherwise will be removed without notice. We call upon the support of all our users to notify the concerned authorities of such posting follow this section.
- Users are expected to post only one breed per ad.Content of the ad must not include information of more than one breed. A ad to sell a littler of pups is acceptable but will remove any ads that is posted to sell a verity of breeds in one ad offer.
- Illegal activities that includes but not limited to dog fighting, lamping, baiting, coursing, snaring, poaching, poisoning and animal theft are not tolerated by Windeal.ie or the vast majority of our users.Any such ads seen to promote or support these and other illegal activities will be removed without notice. Information of individuals engaged in these activities will be passed to the authorities whether in the Republic of Ireland, the UK or beyond.
- Animal listed as rare or protected under the Wildlife Act 1977 and its amendment Act 2000, will not be allowed to be post an ad for sale or trade. Ads will be removed without prior notice. Details of such animals can be found by following these links:
Ads for sale or trading species classified as endangered or at risk globally , may be removed without notice.
Delete an Account
Deleting your account means we will remove all yours ads posting from our website and inputs from our services, remove any newsletter l subscriptions or notifications you may receive.
However we archive some user details to allow for easy account re-activation.such as
Email address, user ID, you encrypted password and feedback or comments attached to your account.
Windeal.ie will never knowingly share this information with any third party except in the case where an official stamped request is made by a member of An Garda Síochána, Police deatment, Court or such authorities .
When you use the WinDeal.ie website, you confirm to accept and follow the terms unconditionally and allows to collect and use the data as outlined below.
- To execute our commitments based on the contract between WinDeal and you.
- To Provide services that meets quality through research and practises.
- To identify and provide you access to WinDeal website services and information.
- To receive WinDeal newsletter.
- To comminicate with you when you place an order , reply to your concerns, alert on new listings, reminders on your ads or offers.
- To keep you informed on the changes of the website services or policies from time to time.
- To take your feedback on WinDeal services and facilities.
- To warn you if we find misuse or inappropriate postings that is against any of the WinDeal policies or terms and conditions.
- Limit access to you and not to someone who pretends to be you.
- Payment processing
- To provide timely suctomer support in terms of sales or technical or non technical issues you may face
- To verify that you comply by the terms and conditions as well as with all the policies of the WinDeal website from time to time..
Rights and Responsibilities of Windeal.ie
1. Limitation of liability
In accordance with the entire extent as allowed by applicable law, neither Windeal.ie nor the directors, office bearer’s, employees, partners or other representatives will in no manner be liable to any loss or damage that may occure out of or in connection with your use of any of our services or facilities, and/or the materials offered or transactions entered into through or from this website or services through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Windeal.ie has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. In no event shall Windeal.ie nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or otherwise.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Windeal.ie nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, lay-way disputes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floats, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third party.
3. Indemnity and waiver
Windeal.ie dealings with content
Windeal.ie is just a passive platform for publication of advertisement posted by users and we have no obligation to the screen advertisement , content of the advertisement and is not in any manner responsible for screening or monitoringmaterial content posted by users.
Windeal.ie does not exercise editorial control over the content posted by users as materials for their advertisements However, Windeal.ie reserves the right to remove advertisements which are abusive, offending,terrorising,illegal or disruptive. Windeal.ie may take any action with respect to user submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for Windeal.ie.
Windeal.ie does not accept responsibility for the behaviour of users on the website or misuse of information made available on this website by other users. Therefore, Windeal.ie does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety, or legality of any items offered , the truth or accuracy of any ads, or the ability of sellers to sell items. Windeal.ie cannot guarantee that all transactions will be completed nor can we guarantee the ability or intent of users to fulfil their obligations in any transactions.
Links to third party websites
Windeal.ie contains links to third party websites. Your use of such third party websites will be goverened by the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this website is at your own personal risk. Windeal.ie is not responsiblein any manner or liable for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on these websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. Windeal.ie reserves the right to terminate the link to such third party website at any time. The fact that Windeal.ie provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Windeal.ie endorses, authorises or sponsors that website, nor does it mean that Windeal.ie is affiliated with the third party websites, owners or sponsors. Windeal.ie provides these links just to provide additional information that may assist you. The information that Windeal.ie gather is not shared with third parties. Users may receive information from Windeal.ie and their partners but we don’t sell user data for marketing purposes to anybody.
Usage of this website is at your own risk. You agree that , it is solely your responsibility for all the loss that may occure from accessing or downloading or referring to or relying on services or facilities, content or materials provided in this website or due to any information obtained from your use of this website.
You also agree that neither Windeal.ie nor service providers of telecommunications and network services to Windeal.ie will not be in any manner liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. This website is available to all users "as is where is" and without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Windeal.ie do no make any representations, warranties or undertakings that this website, or the servers & infrastructure that make it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. Windeal.ie accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of Windeal.ie, which corrupts or effects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this website.
Windeal.ie makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the facilities, services and/or materials on this website (including without limitation, their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose in any manner..
Jurisdiction and governing law
Firearms & offensive weapons: ( Do not advertise these banned items)
Windeal.ie forbid any items to be advertised as mentioned in the list below for sale or wanted ads. firearms, knives, swords, weapons, fireworks or other related goods (including replicas) on windeal.ie.
The prohibition above includes any firearm or weapon referred to in the Firearms and Offensive Weapons Act 1990 including, but not limited to, the following goods: flick-knives, knuckledusters, swordsticks, sword umbrellas, hand and foot claws, belt buckle knives, pushdaggers, hollow kubotans, shurikens, butterfly knives, telescopic truncheons, blowpipes, kusari gama, kyoketsu shoge, manrikigusari, sap gloves and machetes.
Knives and swords were restricted on windeal.ie in September 2009, when the Firearms and Offensive Weapons Act 1990 (the “Act”) was amended by the Firearms and Offensive Weapons Act 1990 (Offensive Weapons) (Amendments) Order 2009. The Act allows for certain types of knives and collectible swords to be legally sold, but to avoid confusion we have decided not to allow any type of knives or swords to be advertised on windeal.ie.
The prohibition above also includes airsoft guns and similar items.
Status of this Policy
This policy forms part of our Agreement with you concerning use of our Website hello.donedeal.ie/legal-policies, all of which you should read carefully before you start to use this Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement, and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement you should not use this Website.
Advertisement or sale of any substance or product deemed a “controlled drug” within the acts below, is also forbidden on Windeal.ie [The misuse of Drugs Act 1977 & 1984, and the Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Act 2010]
Other Items forbidden on Windeal.ie include but are not limited to alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and endangered or protected animal species.
Windeal.ie will attempt to monitor and act on all cases of violation of these terms. Ads which are posted and are found to be in breach of our policies will be removed without prior notification and no refund will be given. Users who are found to be in violation of our policies on more than one occasion may have their account removed and their information passed to the policing authority. If ads are posted on windeal.ie it is breach of this policy we reserve the right to remove them from the Website without giving notice to the advertiser or refunding any fee paid. BACK TO TOP
Copyright notice and limited licence
The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, navigation elements, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the "Materials") contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. Windeal.ie and/or its licensor (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials.
The contents of all advertisements including all user uploaded imagery, text, contact information or narrative on Windeal.ie may not be quoted or reproduced in any form without permission. The Publisher will initiate proceedings in respect of any infringement of copyright.
As an advertiser on Windeal.ie, you agree to grant Windeal.ie a non-exclusive, royalty free, world-wide, perpetual licence with the right to sub-licence, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any Materials and other information (including without limitation ideas contained therein for new or improved goods and services) you submit to any public areas of this website (such as bulletin boards, forums in news groups or by email to Windeal.ie). You also grant Windeal.ie the right to use your name and declared location in connection with the submitted content.
No Partnership or Joint Venture
At no time shall the relationship between you and us be deemed or intended to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture or collaboration for the purpose of sharing any profits or ownership in common. Save as otherwise provided for in these terms neither party shall have the right, power or authority to act on behalf of or represent the other party. Each party shall be entirely and separately liable for their legal liabilities.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable the remaining provisions will continue in full effect and force.